Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Advice
Lionwood Junior School is fully open!
We encourage parents and visitors to wear face coverings on site if medically able and keep a 2 metre distance from others.
Here is the current Summary of the Contingency measures for the school:
At Inclusive Schools Trust, the safety of our pupils and staff is of paramount importance and together we can help slow the spread of coronavirus by following the advice below:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home
If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Parents, staff and pupils should remember that Inclusive Schools Trust is not a medical authority and this guidance is not intended as medical or legal advice.