Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Advice
We are delighted that Lionwood Junior School is open and is recovering well after the lockdowns and outbreaks of COVID 19 over the last 2 years.
We remain vigilant and health and safety is still very much high on our agenda.
Although the COVID restrictions have been taken away we are aware that the future is uncertain and we are ready to put in any measured required by the NHS and government.
At Inclusive Schools Trust, the safety of our pupils and staff is of paramount importance and together we can help combat the spread of coronavirus and other infectious diseases by following the advice below:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home
If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Parents, staff and pupils should remember that Inclusive Schools Trust is not a medical authority and this guidance is not intended as medical or legal advice.