Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Advice
UNFORTUNATELY, AS DIRECTED BY THE GOVERNMENT WE HAVE CLOSED LIONWOOD JUNIOR SCHOOL FOR THE MAJORITY OF PUPILS FROM 20TH MARCH 2020 DURING TERM TIME UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
We are planning to open for all children from Friday 4th September
The school is currently closed as normal for the Summer Break.
ANY QUERIES REGARDING SCHOOL CLOSURE SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO email@example.com
Families eligible for Free School Meals have been given Supermarket Vouchers for the 6 weeks of the Summer Break.
The latest Government Guidance is here:
Government Guidance COVID 19
See Newsletters section of website for further information for parents.
At Inclusive Schools Trust, the safety of our pupils and staff is of paramount importance and together we can help slow the spread of coronavirus by following the advice below.
Latest advice from NHS here:
NHS Advice – COVID 19
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home
If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Parents, staff and pupils should remember that Inclusive Schools Trust is not a medical authority and this guidance is not intended as medical or legal advice.
The Department for Education coronavirus helpline is available to answer questions about COVID-19 relating to education and children’s social care. Staff, parents and young people can contact this helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
NHS coronavirus advice